ADULT STUDENT CENTER
Current Mailing Address: ______________________________________________
Telephone Number ( ) Date of Birth ____________________
Social Security Number Marital Status: M S______
Number and age of Dependents:
How Many Dependents Reside With You:
Wyoming Resident Yes No United States Citizen Yes No Gender
Current Class Standing (circle one) Freshman/ Sophomore / Junior/ Senior / Graduate
Major Cumulative G.P.A.:
List Extracurricular Activities:
I certify that the information furnished on this application is true, accurate, and complete to the best of my knowledge and that the University of Wyoming is authorized to verify this information as necessary.
By signing below, I certify that I have read and understand the statements above.
Send the application package to: Adult Student Center, Scholarship Selection Committee, Dept. 3625, 1000 E. University Ave, University of Wyoming 82071. (307) 766-6258
Application deadline is 5:00 p.m. February 16, 2005.
The Adult Student Center is a project within the Dean of Students Office, a unit of University of Wyoming Student Affairs.
ADULT STUDENT CENTER
Eligibility Criteria: Applicant must be a University of Wyoming adult student (25 years of age or older) who has completed at least 6 credit hours during the previous fall semester at the University of Wyoming, and has a cumulative G.P.A. of 2.5 or higher. Applicants must be a United States citizen or a permanent resident.
Selection Criteria: Scholarship selection will be based on: scholastic achievement and potential; financial need; personal statement; and two letters of recommendation.
Amount of Awards: The Adult Student Center will award two scholarships each spring semester. Selected students receive the award for one semester only, but may re-apply for the following year. The amount of the scholarships for Spring 2005 is $275.00 each.
1. Application deadline is February 16, 2005; all application materials must be submitted to the Adult Student Center by 5 p.m. on that date.
2. Two letters of reference from individuals outside of the Dean of Students Office must be included.
3. Applicant must submit a one page typed personal statement that outlines current circumstances and future goals and aspirations.
4. The Adult Student Center will verify registration and financial need through the appropriate UW offices (see disclosure statement on application form).
5. It is the applicant's responsibility to see that all required materials are complete and submitted by the deadline. Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.