LANE COUNTY PARKS BROCHURE
Work with a partner to answer the following questions.
Unfold the brochure halfway.
Look at the section headed “About Us”.
1. How many recreation sites does the Lane County Parks division include?_________________________________________
2. What is their annual budget?_________________________
3. Does this money come from property taxes?______________
4. How many people visit Lane County Parks each year?_________
Look at the other section headings.
What are some of the recreational activities they name? List at least 8.
Now unfold your brochure completely and look at the inside.
Look at the headings.
6. How many districts are there in Lane County Parks?___________
7. What are their names?
Find Howard Buford Recreation Area.
8. How many acres of parkland does it have? __________________
9. What else can you find there?___________________________
Look at the chart on the bottom of the page. Read the categories of information to the left.
10. How many of the sites listed have toilets available?_________
11. How many locations require a day use fee?_______________
12. At how many park sites can you go swimming?_____________
13. How many have access for disabled people?_______________
14. Name the sites with overnight camping.
How to contact Lane County Parks for more information: