Division of Decimal Numbers
· To develop an understanding of what division is and how to divide decimal numbers
· To practice decimal division problems
· To become skillful in doing division decimal problems as needed for the GED or other educational goals
· To successfully complete a decimal division worksheet
To create a worksheet on division of decimal problems, click here http://www.mathbuilder.com/cgi-bin/m.cgi?FT=2&F=SIX32. If you complete less than 21 correctly, go to New Instruction.
To develop an understanding of division of decimal numbers, click here http://www.math.com/school/subject1/lessons/S1U1L6GL.html. Do Step 1 through Step 4. Successfully complete 10 problems on Step 4.
Feedback and Review:
To practice your decimal division problems, click here http://www.aplusmath.com/Worksheets/OnlineDecimalDivision.html.
Select: 2 into 4, 20 problems, and Horizontal. Complete the worksheet on the screen with a score of 90% correct.
Transfer of Knowledge or Skills:
1. To create a worksheet on division of decimal problems, click here http://www.mathbuilder.com/cgi-bin/m.cgi?FT=2&F=SIX32. If you complete less than 21 correctly, go to the following:
· New Instruction
· Feedback and Review
o Activity http://www.aplusmath.com/Worksheets/OnlineDecimalDivision.html
2. When you have successfully completed this activity, go back to the math home page.