· To become familiar with the rules that govern the use of question marks in well-written sentences
· To develop basic skills in the use of question marks in well written sentences
· To correctly recognize situations where question marks are used in a pre-written sentence
1. Click here to review the rules and scroll to the Question Mark.
2. Click here to review more rules.
1. Click here for additional instruction and practice on question marks. Read through the information and complete the activity at the end.
2. Click here for a worksheet.
3. Click here for the answer key.
Feedback and Review:
Transfer of Knowledge or Skills:
1. Click here if you need to review the rules.
2. Now practice writing five sentences of your own using the question. Share them with your teacher.