· To become familiar with the rules that governs the use of pronouns in well-written sentences
· To develop basic skills in the use of pronouns in well writing sentences
· To practice using pronouns in various writing situations
· To correctly recognize properly applied pronouns from a pre-written sentence
· To determine pronoun use by properly including pronouns while constructing sentences
Click here http://cctc2.commnet.edu/grammar/pronouns1.htm. Review the material to become familiar with pronouns and their use in standard written English. Upon completion of this review take the quiz on pronouns by clicking here http://a4esl.org/q/h/vm/pronouns.html. Click on the properly used pronouns from the questions provided.
To receive additional instruction and practice on pronouns, click here http://a4esl.org/q/h/vc-pronouns-lb.html.
Feedback and Review:
Generally (but not always) pronouns stand for (pro + noun) or refer to a noun, an individual or individuals or thing or things (the pronoun's antecedent) whose identity is made clear earlier in the text. For further practice, click here http://a4esl.org/q/h/fb005-bp.html.
Transfer of Knowledge or Skills:
Click here http://a4esl.org/q/h/9901/jd-pronouns.html for a final review of pronouns. If you do not have 11 of the 14 problems correct, go back to http://cctc2.commnet.edu/grammar/pronouns1.htm and review the rules governing the use of pronouns.