· To become familiar with the rules that govern the use of adjectives in well-written sentences
· To develop basic skills in using adjectives in sentences
· To practice using adjectives in well written sentences
· To correctly recognize adjectives from a pre-written sentence
· To additionally determine adjective order by arranging adjective order in various sentences
Click here http://cctc2.commnet.edu/grammar/adjectives.htm.
Review material on this link to become familiar with adjectives and their usage.
Upon completion of the review, take the quiz, Recognizing Adjectives, found at the bottom of this link. Click on the adjectives, predicate adjectives and modifying participles found in the story provided. Feedback on correct answers will be provided immediately.
To receive additional instruction and practice on adjectives, go to http://a4esl.org/q/h/lb/Adjadv.html for additional practice with adjectives.
Feedback and Review:
Adjectives are words that describe or modify another person or thing in the sentence. For further review and practice, go to http://cctc2.commnet.edu/cgi-shl/quiz.pl/adjectives_quiz.htm
Transfer of Knowledge or Skills:
Click here http://a4esl.org/q/h/lb/adjadv2.html for a final review of adjectives. If you do not have 8 out of 10 problems correct, go back to http://cctc2.commnet.edu/grammar/adjectives.htm.