How to Write a Visual Presentation
Introduce how technical writing and design concepts contribute to the effectiveness PowerPoint presentations.
Apply technical writing concepts to the development of a PowerPoint presentation.
Review the following articles. These concepts apply to visual presentations as well as to other types of technical writing in business:
· Create a PowerPoint presentation on a topic of your choice.
· Use bulleted lists.
· Be consistent in your use of the active voice.
· Use simple and concise terms
Feedback and Review
· Review these lessons for more information on how to create an effective visual presentation:
· Have another student review your presentation for feedback on how you applied technical writing concepts. If necessary, make the recommended changes.
· View another student’s presentation and provide feedback based on what you learned.
Transfer Knowledge or Skills:
Present your topic to an instructor or classmate.