Create Resume in Your Portfolio
You should be logged into the MCIS home page before you begin this exercise.
Your screen will look something like this:
1. Click on My Portfolio Main Menu in the upper right corner of the screen.
2. Click on My Education and Work History
3. Check your Personal Information. If it is not correct, make changes and save them.
4. Click on Education History and Add all schools you have attended.
5. Click on Work History and Add Work Experience.
6. Add Military Service, Skills and Achievements, Workshops and Training, Employment Objective, and References. This information will be saved to your portfolio for future resume needs.
7. Click Format and Print Resume. Answer Questions and Click Create Resume.
NOTE: A .pdf file must be viewed using Adobe Acrobat. A .rtf file can be opened in MS Word and edited as needed.
8. Print a copy of your resume for yourself and for your instructor.
BE AWARE: You may return to this area of your portfolio to make changes and revisions or to print a new resume at any time. Just be sure to remember your Portfolio Username and Password. Remember, your counselor should have it in your file.