Create a Portfolio
In order to save the results of your research, you must create a portfolio on the MCIS site. This will allow you to save your research results, answers to assessments, create bookmarks, and record personal notes. By saving this information to your portfolio, you will be able to revisit your information at another time from school, home, or any computer connected to the Internet. You still need to be logged in to the MCIS.
1. Click on Create "My Portfolio" in the upper right hand corner of the screen that will look something like the following:
2. Complete the information required and use the same Username and Password as you used on the Montana Student Assistance Foundation Site.
3. Click Submit at the bottom.
4. Read the privacy statement and choose whether or not you would like for the school counselor to be able to view your portfolio.
5. Click Submit.
6. Click Start using the Montana Career Information System, Department of Labor and Industry.